Google search ads can display up to three 30-character headlines, display URLs with two 15-character path fields and up to two 90-character description fields. This is the largest and most flexible search ad format. In addition, Google search ads have a lot of advantages.
In the previous post, Alphadia.net introduced people to Google advertising. To get more information people can read the article Google Grants provides a nonprofit $ 10,000 per month in FREE ads. Nowadays, to get information or looking for anything is very easy with a lot of advertisements on Youtube as well as Google. Now, let find knowledge about a lot of helpful information about Google search ads.
GOOGLE SEARCH ADS
Just like a lot of article posts about many types of themes such as Google ads, Adwords Express, Google Ad Manager, Youtube advertising, Google display network, Google display ads… this post about a lot of helpful information about Google search ads also includes some main parts.
1. What is Google search ads
Google search ads is the largest and most flexible search ad format. When writing Google search ads, people can write up to 15 different headlines and up to 4 different descriptions. In general, those titles and descriptions can be sorted by 43,680 different permutations, which means that the possibilities of advertising testing are almost endless!
Google will then automatically check for different title and description combinations and find out which one works best. Over time, Google search ads will deliver the best message to different searchers depending on the keywords they searched for, their device, their previous browsing behavior, and their other brand.
Google search ads can display up to three 30-character headlines, display URLs with two 15-character path fields and up to two 90-character description fields.
2. Some steps to Google search ads
- Create ads to search results. In just a few minutes, you can write a text ad to showcase your product or service.
- Select the audience. Connect with potential customers by choosing the right keywords that people are searching for on google.
- Make your budget. Set a daily budget and pay per click. You will never spend beyond your maximum monthly amount.
3. Advantages of new responsive search ads
Optimization through machine learning
These new ad units will allow advertisers to enter up to 15 different titles and 4 descriptions. Google will then test and run all possible combinations to make the configuration work best. No more A / B testing – Google AI will now test all the results for itself that can save advertisers valuable time.
Show additional text and related messages to customers
These ads can have 3 titles and two 90-character descriptions. You can also specify their width, creating more space to display on mobile devices. This will improve the visibility of your search ad on mobile devices.
Show up in more relevant searches
By using multiple combinations of titles and descriptions, your ad will have the opportunity to compete in more auctions. This will help your message reach more customers by showing up for more searches.
4. Some notes to use Google search ads
- Provide at least 8-10 titles. The more headlines you provide, the more options you’ll have to assemble your message into relevant ads, which can increase performance.
- Include a keyword in 2 titles.
- Include at least 3 other titles that DO NOT include your keywords.
- Highlight additional products or service benefits or features, an issue you are addressing or highlighting shipping and return information.
- Create titles of different lengths. Do not try to maximize the number of characters in each title.
- Add at least 2 separate descriptions. Responsive search ads may display up to two descriptions at a time.
- There are titles and descriptions of different lengths. This will increase your chances of serving the 3rd or 2nd description. Don’t try to maximize the number of characters in each element.
This article is about a lot of information about Google search ads. If your business has not yet used Google advertising campaigns to improve revenue, please refer to our previous article about Google advertising for product & service is indispensable…
Google search ads – Alphadia.net