DoubleClick for publishers works great to upload web ads into the system to run for customers. It’s easy to upload ads, get reports, and start or stop other ads. Anyone can use this system and it is very user-friendly. Everyone noticed that there was an update for the system and they were very happy with it.
In the previous post, Alphadia.net introduced people to the Google Shopping ads. To get more information people can read the article Google Shopping ads display at the top of the search results page. Nowadays, to get information for anything is very easy with a lot of advertisements. Now, let find knowledge about a lot of helpful information about DoubleClick for publishers.
DOUBLECLICK FOR PUBLISHERS
Just like a lot of article posts about many types of themes such as google display network, google display ads, google grants, google shopping ads, google ads promo code… this post about a lot of helpful information about DoubleClick for publishers also includes some main parts.
1. What are DoubleClick for publishers and some features
DFP features include central location, advanced forecasting, and revenue optimization. The central location is a page to analyze your traffic across all your platforms. Advanced forecasts calculate the number of impressions you will receive on each ad you sell to advertisers. Revenue optimization uses Google AdSense and Ad Exchange to scan all networks to find where you get the most revenue for each ad impression.
Now that you have a bit of an idea of what DFP does, let’s talk about starting your own DFP network. When you log in to DFP, you are connected to a network that manages all the ads that appear on your site. This is the area where you determine the amount of advertising you have. Once you’ve done that, it’s easy to create, manage, and report on specific advertising campaigns.
- Inventory is the number of ad units you have available for sale. Ad units can be grouped into different categories.
- Trafficking is where you create and manage advertising campaigns. In this step, you can create orders, line items, and creatives to target specific audiences. You can use specific inventory to only show ads to users in certain locations.
- The forecast calculates the amount of advertising inventory you will have in the future and then helps you sell that inventory without selling too much.
- Reports are where you can analyze data and determine the effectiveness of a campaign. The reports as stated previously in this blog are customizable and help you run campaigns more effectively.
- Account administration is the set of tools that you have available for your network.
- Traditional ad serving is a service provided to publishers to deliver their ads to web servers based on ad content defined by publishers and advertisers.
2. Some advantages of the DoubleClick for publishers
DoubleClick for publishers offers the following benefits to your publisher network.
- Ability to create auctions in your inventory
- Diversify your advertising revenue to reduce risk
- Increase the security of your inventory
- Get comprehensive real-time statistics
- Run direct sales and program promotions in the same ad placement
- Integrate AdSense or Ad Exchange on dynamic allocation
- Allow setting up title bidding
- Ability to adjust campaigns in seconds in an interface
- Optimize your ad inventory with the full set of tools and statistics
- Up to 90 million non-Google ad impressions for free
3. The process of delivering ads to the site
- Step 1: you create an ad unit, which is the space in your content where the ad will be displayed.
- Step 3: You then move the tags to your ad platform and when the user accesses the platform, the tags will identify an ad unit and place ads into that space.
This post is a lot of information about DoubleClick for publishers. If your business has not yet used Google advertising campaigns to improve revenue, please refer to our previous article about Google display ads is making it possible for image ads to show…
DoubleClick for publishers – Alphadia.net